首页 > 开发商 > The Choice

The Choice Property Development Co., Ltd. ( The Choice )

电话:+66(0)2 248 6788         Email:INFO@THECHOICEPD.COM         官方网址:thechoicepd.com/
地址:65/217 , 26th Fl , Chamnan Phenjati Business Center,Rama 9 Rd., Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand 查看地图

The Choice公司介绍

The Choice Property Development Co., Ltd is a real estate developer that engages in residential projects and commercial ventures in Bangkok Metropolitan Area. The aim is to foster a good standard of living in the society. The Choices cares in every detail of its residents to provide the best living experiences, including convenience and comfort. We build homes “as if we were to live there ourselves,” truly emphasizing on the “From Human to Human” concept. The Choice Property Development was established in 2015 with a registered capital of 600 million baht (Paid in Full); 61 percent of its shares are held by Thai investors, while the remaining 39% of its shares are held by a foreign investor. The Choice’s team includes professionals from the new generation who take their in-depth international travels and educational experiences as inspiration in the project’s concept and a team of high experiences professionals with over 20 years of experiences in Thai property who have managed over 50 residential buildings all together with total value of more than 10 billion Baht, including high-rise and low-rise residences.


23.2.jpeg


Choice Property Development Co.,Ltd是一家房地产开发商,从事曼谷都市区的住宅项目和商业投资。目的是培养良好的社会生活水平。 Choices关注其居民的每一个细节,以提供最佳的生活体验,包括方便和舒适。我们建造房屋“好像我们自己住在那里”,真正强调“从人到人”的概念。公司成立于2015年,注册资本为6亿泰铢(全额付款);其61%的股份由泰国投资者持有,而其余39%的股份由外国投资者持有。 Choice的团队来自新一代的专业人士,他们将深入的国际旅行和教育经历作为项目概念的灵感来源,拥有超过20年泰国房地产经验的高级体验专业团队,他们管理着50多栋住宅楼宇。总价值超过100亿泰铢,包括高层和低层住宅。


The Choice知名项目

更多>>

The Choice相关报道

The ChoiceGOOGLE地址

邮箱:ithaihome@gmail.com

小程序 欢迎使用小程序